* This blog is dedicated to the bich (oh yes, I KNOW I spelled it wrong!), moderators at TWOP. Without Strenga et AL, I'd be happily posting-away along with the best of them. Unfortunately, TWOP is a little too heavy-handed, high-falootin' and downright unfriendly.
*(added 2011)-Amended to mean Strega's Real Housewives forum(s) and of course those Bravo Blogs that eat your comments w/o posting them. I still visit TWOP for the best snark.


*(Added April 30th, it has come to my attention that some of the rumors posted on this blog are definitely FALSE. Most rumors are clearly labeled as such, but in case I missed any, please keep that in mind)

Thursday, March 11, 2010

"I Think JILL Did the Right Thing."- (THE COUNTESS)

Really LUANNE? Putting someone, (RAMONA), on speakerphone when they (supposedly, I'm not so sure it wasn't a set-up for dramatic purposes), don't know it, AND luring them to talk about someone else, (who just happens to be right THERE)-"the right thing"??
About what RAMONA rambled on & on & on about, calling LuANNE a "slut", and saying how LUANNE always had boyfriends while she was married to the COUNT.
Just who's benefit was that for?
Was it for US, the viewing audience?
Was it a jab at the COUNT?
Or, was it really the stupid, stupid Fo-PA that it looked-like, and did RAMONA really blab-on like that?????
How could she not know that she was on speakerphone?
And we KNOW that she knew she was on tape.
Hmmmmmmm.
IF RHONYC turns-out to be as scripted as THE HILLS, and sadly as I learned after the PRINCESS THE SICK DOG, (proven a total F-A-K-E episode), KARDASHIANS, well, I may just stop watching.
"I'm so incredibly true and incredibly genuine"-(KELLY). HuH??
And she says this as it appears that she's forgetting her LINES, I mean what she is going to say.
The only REAL that I saw in this episode, were the DAGGERS that KELLY was shooting out-of-her-eyes, at JILL'S beautiful daughter.
Maybe THAT'S why KELLY has a reputation for leaving parties quickly?
She obviously has a problem with not being the prettiest girl in the room.
And, just WHERE ARE those NEW HOUSEWIVES???? (extra question marks added because I CAN! If I had kissed TWOP butt and had my posting privileges re-instated, I'd be real careful about something so outlaw as that).