* This blog is dedicated to the bich (oh yes, I KNOW I spelled it wrong!), moderators at TWOP. Without Strenga et AL, I'd be happily posting-away along with the best of them. Unfortunately, TWOP is a little too heavy-handed, high-falootin' and downright unfriendly.
*(added 2011)-Amended to mean Strega's Real Housewives forum(s) and of course those Bravo Blogs that eat your comments w/o posting them. I still visit TWOP for the best snark.


*(Added April 30th, it has come to my attention that some of the rumors posted on this blog are definitely FALSE. Most rumors are clearly labeled as such, but in case I missed any, please keep that in mind)

Friday, March 12, 2010

Yikes!

OK-I admit I'm using advertising as CONTENT! Specifically, I scoured AMAZON for RHWONY products. Then I painstakingly created pretty links to the items.

Today I decided to have a look-see at the work that I did last night--it was GONE!
I finally realized that I'm using Firefox©, and I have my ABP, (adblock plus), turned ON.

So, I turned it off and my content/advertisements magically re-appeared.

With ABP in "off"-mode, all you can see is the text that I added, "pre-order from Amazon.com". What you cannot see is that there are several books that the NYC Housewives have written, that will be available in the coming months, even-though they are NOT currently available anywhere else.

Also, a link to RAMONA'S ENTIRE product line, "True-whatever" Jewelry, and her skin-care line.

Maybe I should post a disclaimer? I think I'm justified in calling my AMAZON ads as "content".

The link to DAVID GILMORE'S art, is NOT an advertisement, or a paid-referral btw.