* This blog is dedicated to the bich (oh yes, I KNOW I spelled it wrong!), moderators at TWOP. Without Strenga et AL, I'd be happily posting-away along with the best of them. Unfortunately, TWOP is a little too heavy-handed, high-falootin' and downright unfriendly.
*(added 2011)-Amended to mean Strega's Real Housewives forum(s) and of course those Bravo Blogs that eat your comments w/o posting them. I still visit TWOP for the best snark.


*(Added April 30th, it has come to my attention that some of the rumors posted on this blog are definitely FALSE. Most rumors are clearly labeled as such, but in case I missed any, please keep that in mind)

Friday, November 19, 2010

Countess Luann is in Demand. Help-Wanted expert on Etiquitte & Royalty


With the excitement of a Royal Wedding, comes a need for experts in all things Royal, AND, all things etiquette. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who thought-of our favorite American Royalty, Countess LuAnn de Lesseps .
If you're reading this, and you happen to be an expert on Royalty, please excuse my ignorance, because I'm positive that I've made gaffs. And that's why we need Luann. Or is it Lady Luann?
I haven't got a clue.
The Countess, as you may know, not only holds a courtesy title, since she was married to a Count, but she is also an expert on etiquette. That comes in handy at a time like this.
You can believe that protocol is already being consulted, from the color of Michelle Obama's dress, (would yellow be appropriate for THE FIRST LADY? Hmmmm?), to the use of titles on the invitations.

findanswers.com
I really think that this is the big break that Luann has been waiting-for. I cannot remember exactly which newscaster was doing the color-commentary during the wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana, but I do remember watching the big event live on television at about 4 am.
My advice to Luann, would be to consider her offers carefully, and to hold-out for the best deal. Yes, she would need a co-host to ask her the questions that she is so uniquely qualified to answer-but I can picture Luann on major networks on Wedding day, and even leading-up to the event.
I'm also sure that The Countess will be the go-to girl for her friends who have questions, and people who receive the Golden Tickets. Even people who are not invited, like companies, will be sending presents.
Who better to consult than the woman who wrote the book? (Luann on AMAZON (here)
Getting ready for the big day! Don't call us Party-Crashers or we'll call our lawyers.

Speaking-of invitations, the people who don't want to be called The White House Party-Crashers, will probably not be invited. But that never stopped them before-or did it?