* This blog is dedicated to the bich (oh yes, I KNOW I spelled it wrong!), moderators at TWOP. Without Strenga et AL, I'd be happily posting-away along with the best of them. Unfortunately, TWOP is a little too heavy-handed, high-falootin' and downright unfriendly.
*(added 2011)-Amended to mean Strega's Real Housewives forum(s) and of course those Bravo Blogs that eat your comments w/o posting them. I still visit TWOP for the best snark.


*(Added April 30th, it has come to my attention that some of the rumors posted on this blog are definitely FALSE. Most rumors are clearly labeled as such, but in case I missed any, please keep that in mind)

Sunday, January 30, 2011

'Bout Those Bitches from Atlanta...

I can't imagine that I'm the only one who has researched Phaedra's legal credentials. But as far as I know, I am the only one to post the results of my investigation. Why? Maybe because Ms. Parks's legal credentials ARE REAL! Here's a screen-shot from The Georgia Bar.
http://www.gabar.org/public/directory/MemberSearchDetail.php?ID=NTU2Mzg4
Not only is Phaedra an, "active member in good standing", she has NEVER had a disciplinary action taken against her.
We all know why this search was necessary in the first place. If this woman can lie about her own child's due date, in an outrageous manner, KNOWING that its a bald-faced LIE, then she can lie about anything. Maybe that's a characteristic of lawyers? Or maybe she comes by it the old-fashioned way?
I'm referring-to the scene in episode 8 where Kandi is in the delivery room with Phaedra and Phaedra's mom, and Grand-mom tells Kandi that this is her first grand-baby.
 


Well since bastard babies are not permitted in Phaedra's family, which also explains the foolishness about the due-date, I guess those OTHER grandchildren, just don't exist?
I don't know how old, or aware-of their grandmother's denial of their existence Phaedra's nieces and/or nephews are, and no I'm not going-to post their names, because their own grandmother has done enough damage, but I do know that they exist.
I wonder if they watched the show? If they did, I have to imagine how painful it is to be publicly disowned like that from their own grand-mom like that.
Phaedra's mom is supposed to be a Minister, so I'm sure that she's familiar with the New Testament. Why does this incident remind me of the story of Judas?