* This blog is dedicated to the bich (oh yes, I KNOW I spelled it wrong!), moderators at TWOP. Without Strenga et AL, I'd be happily posting-away along with the best of them. Unfortunately, TWOP is a little too heavy-handed, high-falootin' and downright unfriendly.
*(added 2011)-Amended to mean Strega's Real Housewives forum(s) and of course those Bravo Blogs that eat your comments w/o posting them. I still visit TWOP for the best snark.


*(Added April 30th, it has come to my attention that some of the rumors posted on this blog are definitely FALSE. Most rumors are clearly labeled as such, but in case I missed any, please keep that in mind)

Thursday, January 13, 2011

February 15! Real Housewives of New York return!

I'm off to find a countdown thingy. Meanwhile, Bravo has issued a statement about The Real Housewives of New York, and MORE! Bravo news at the TCA-(Television Critics Association), READ IT HERE 
plus...
 "The newly-titled Bethenny Ever After will return for a second season Feb. 28 at 10 p.m."-(Bravo)