* This blog is dedicated to the bich (oh yes, I KNOW I spelled it wrong!), moderators at TWOP. Without Strenga et AL, I'd be happily posting-away along with the best of them. Unfortunately, TWOP is a little too heavy-handed, high-falootin' and downright unfriendly.
*(added 2011)-Amended to mean Strega's Real Housewives forum(s) and of course those Bravo Blogs that eat your comments w/o posting them. I still visit TWOP for the best snark.


*(Added April 30th, it has come to my attention that some of the rumors posted on this blog are definitely FALSE. Most rumors are clearly labeled as such, but in case I missed any, please keep that in mind)

Sunday, April 25, 2010

New Post over at the "I Hate JILL

http://hubpages.com/hub/I-Hate-Jill-Zarin-Weekend-Update-4-24-10?utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=author HeRE!

Chicago Lynn has posted a Weekend Update to her page. I Should probably add a gadjet that links there automatically?
Down at the end of her post, and continuing in the comments section, are more DETAILS about what happened over-at the TWOP/BRAVO message boards, and of course my FAVORITE  TWOP moderator STREGA is at the center of it all!
As someone who has taken the time to post a message, and then have it deleted for arbitrary reasons, I can feel their pain!
SONJA is proving to be a new favorite with a lot of people, (except NJ HOUSEWIFE THERESA  who called her a WHORE! for having non-marital sex on the BRAVO blogs), and I'm thinking that I may have to post a CORRECTION to some of those rumors that I posted about her here?
Although there IS something funny about SONJA and MAX, insinuations that MAX is, or was a GIGALO! made me remember that remark that she made about "discovering" him first as soon as he got to town.
Isn't that what PIMPS do?
They wait right at the bus station at 33rd and Madison, so they can "discover" new girls to pimp-out.
(don't ask me how I know this)
The other rumor is that MAX  was hired to act like KELLY'S BF last season.
And WHY does SONJA keep a framed photo of MAX in her entryway?