* This blog is dedicated to the bich (oh yes, I KNOW I spelled it wrong!), moderators at TWOP. Without Strenga et AL, I'd be happily posting-away along with the best of them. Unfortunately, TWOP is a little too heavy-handed, high-falootin' and downright unfriendly.
*(added 2011)-Amended to mean Strega's Real Housewives forum(s) and of course those Bravo Blogs that eat your comments w/o posting them. I still visit TWOP for the best snark.


*(Added April 30th, it has come to my attention that some of the rumors posted on this blog are definitely FALSE. Most rumors are clearly labeled as such, but in case I missed any, please keep that in mind)

Saturday, April 24, 2010

JASON & BETHENNY are they for real?

Hmmm. Now that we're getting to know JASON a little better, I'm, (finally), starting to see "something" between the two of them.
After -all, those of us who've been watching all three seasons have "known" BETHENNY longer than JASON has!
It just all happened so fast.
I really didn't like that scene where he was acting so prudish about her sending the nude photo, were the BRAVO editors trying to foreshadow something there?
I sure hope not!
I've been checking-out BETHENNY'S TWEETS and the last time that I checked she didn't know if she is having a boy or girl.
For some reason, I'm thinking "boy".
Something else that I learned lately, (from PEREZHILTON.COM), is that there is a pilot episode of a new competition for THE VIEW being shopped at CBS, with BETHENNY, SARA GILBERT, (now a lesbian, was on ROSEANNE), LISA RENNA, and JULIE CHEN (the Hostess from BIG BROTHER).
Reading the comments on PEREZ, I also learned that CHEN is married to the President of CBS.
The comments on PEREZ were very "pro" SARA GILBERT, which surprised me since I didn't even know that she has done much in the public eye in the last decade or so.
I'm not familiar with RENNA at all-was she on a soap?
CHEN has done a nice job on BIG BROTHER from what I've seen, but out of all of them I think that BETHENNY could really bring something to the table.
GILBERT was a cute kid on ROSEANNE, but something about her acting always irritated me.
Maybe I'll like her better if she's being herself and not playing a role?
One thing I know is that if this show takes-off it will make JILL insane with envy.