* This blog is dedicated to the bich (oh yes, I KNOW I spelled it wrong!), moderators at TWOP. Without Strenga et AL, I'd be happily posting-away along with the best of them. Unfortunately, TWOP is a little too heavy-handed, high-falootin' and downright unfriendly.
*(added 2011)-Amended to mean Strega's Real Housewives forum(s) and of course those Bravo Blogs that eat your comments w/o posting them. I still visit TWOP for the best snark.


*(Added April 30th, it has come to my attention that some of the rumors posted on this blog are definitely FALSE. Most rumors are clearly labeled as such, but in case I missed any, please keep that in mind)

Friday, February 25, 2011

Bethenny Ever After

Jelly Jill?














Set your reminder for this Monday at 10pm for Bethenny Ever After.
Better-yet, why not have Andy remind you? If I can download a ring-tone-anyone can. All you have to do is send a text-message to 27286 (BRAVO), and input, "ANDY411". Voila!
"Andy Cohen's got the 411..."
Yep. My guilty-little-secret is out every time my phone rings. 
Bethenny really does look stunning in these promotional photos by Adam Olszewski for Bravo.
And I finally found a reason to use the word, "jelly"-as-defined by Kyle of RHWOBH. (see photo caption). I really didn't think that was possible.
Speaking-of Jill, I decided to take-a-peek at her calendar, to see if she had any plans for Monday evening at 10 pm, (not yet), and it looks-like Jill 2.O (<---here) made it's debut sometime yesterday. Jill has given her website an up-doo, and she invites comments in her pink & brown blog.
Jill, Danielle, Dina, and Teresa, ALL display monograms on their sites. Is there some-kind of requirement in the Real Housewives sorority that they must make a monogram/logo out of their initials? Maybe its just the fame-whore in them?
I found another promo-photo, for Bethenny Ever After, and this one confirms my suspicion that Bethenny and the late Gilda Radner, are Doppelgangers, or at least look-a-likes.
Photo-credit Andrei Jackamets/Bravo



















So were Gilda and Bethenny separated at birth? I don't really think so, but they share the comedienne gene in their DNA. And I think that Jill saw that too.
Jill tried to promote herself & Bethenny as, "Lucy and Ethel"-(Jill Zarin). Only one problem; if Jill gets to be Lucy, and of course she does-she's got red-hair. What does that make Bethenny? -Ethel?
Ethel Mertz?
Oh Heck No! 
Nope. Does that beautiful Woman in Red look like an Ethel? In my opinion, the split between Lucy &Ethel , I mean Jill & Bethenny, had less to do with, "Get a hobby"-(Bethenny to Jill), and a lot more to do with Bethenny Ever After, and, "go find someone else to be your damn Ethel!".