* This blog is dedicated to the bich (oh yes, I KNOW I spelled it wrong!), moderators at TWOP. Without Strenga et AL, I'd be happily posting-away along with the best of them. Unfortunately, TWOP is a little too heavy-handed, high-falootin' and downright unfriendly.
*(added 2011)-Amended to mean Strega's Real Housewives forum(s) and of course those Bravo Blogs that eat your comments w/o posting them. I still visit TWOP for the best snark.


*(Added April 30th, it has come to my attention that some of the rumors posted on this blog are definitely FALSE. Most rumors are clearly labeled as such, but in case I missed any, please keep that in mind)

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Vicki's EX -"This is WAR!"

There I was minding my own beeswax. I was snooping-around Zap2it!, searching for info. related to The Real Housewives of New York City, when something in the comments looked interesting:
What?









 Who's Wolfy? And why is he spamming the internet with links to his blog?
"Wolfy" is Michael Wolfsmith. Vicky's Ex-husband, and the father to her two children. And he's not too happy with Vicki. Especially since he has been ordered to TAKE DOWN YOUR BLOG!
Here's his response:
http://niftyk.wordpress.com/





The content on Wolfy's site, is chock-full of his opinions, and REAL observations about Vicki Gunvalson, and The Real Housewives of Orange County, and just a lot of nitty-gritty, filthy-dirty,ugly, personal laundry. The kind-of stuff we imagine, but don't usually see in such explicit embarrassing detail. Following on-the-heels of The Really Old Housewife of Manatee's (link) order to "cease & desist", blogging about another certain Real Housewife, this makes the second time this year so-far, that I know-of, that a blogger has been harassed and threatened by a Real Housewife. When will these bitches learn that reality is serious, and you cannot force YOUR version of reality on the public?
I felt a little sorry for Wolfy's lack of graphics, since he has the same ole' header that comes attached to everyone's Wordpress blog, until I saw this doozy that someone gave to him as a Christmas present.
There's so much dirt on Wolfy's site, that I haven't finished sorting it all out yet. I saved a copy of the site to my hard-drive, "just in case", anything should happen to the content. It should make some interesting reading!