* This blog is dedicated to the bich (oh yes, I KNOW I spelled it wrong!), moderators at TWOP. Without Strenga et AL, I'd be happily posting-away along with the best of them. Unfortunately, TWOP is a little too heavy-handed, high-falootin' and downright unfriendly.
*(added 2011)-Amended to mean Strega's Real Housewives forum(s) and of course those Bravo Blogs that eat your comments w/o posting them. I still visit TWOP for the best snark.


*(Added April 30th, it has come to my attention that some of the rumors posted on this blog are definitely FALSE. Most rumors are clearly labeled as such, but in case I missed any, please keep that in mind)

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen..LuAnne has Arrived!



The EleGents were in Atlantic City for the Fourth, and LooK! what they did!
Is it her deep voice? The way she carries a showgirl hat? I don't know, but The Countess has become a sensation with Chic, C' est La Vie.
Thank-you EleGents for sending it in to share with the readers of this page!
This tune is definitely starting to grow on me. No offense to The Housewives, but after watching this version, I like the song so much better.
By the way, I know the owner of that hot-tub on the roof that the "Gents" we're in! I can tell you where it is if you're over 21.