* This blog is dedicated to the bich (oh yes, I KNOW I spelled it wrong!), moderators at TWOP. Without Strenga et AL, I'd be happily posting-away along with the best of them. Unfortunately, TWOP is a little too heavy-handed, high-falootin' and downright unfriendly.
*(added 2011)-Amended to mean Strega's Real Housewives forum(s) and of course those Bravo Blogs that eat your comments w/o posting them. I still visit TWOP for the best snark.


*(Added April 30th, it has come to my attention that some of the rumors posted on this blog are definitely FALSE. Most rumors are clearly labeled as such, but in case I missed any, please keep that in mind)

Thursday, July 7, 2011

An update to this site's policy

I just finished answering an email and I would like to share it with readers of this blog. Sorry to be so confusing. I do love to receive email and contributions, but I am very strict about not posting emails unless I have permission. Some of you may have received emails from me that are marked, "confidential" etc., and I would hope that that request is honored, but you never know.
In any event, I like to make it a policy to regard ALL emails as "private", unless explicitly stated otherwise.
(even the mean ones ha ha)
I think that I have already mentioned that I LOVE ♥ open-comments, but that moderating them myself is just not something that I want to volunteer-for.
THANK-YOU to everyone who visits here and responds on Twitter, or email, but I also want to be sure to let you know that I also value your privacy so I will not post your messages/names...unless you let me know that it is OK. (something like "OK to post this").
Here is the email that I mentioned above. (name deleted)
Hi (name deleted)-thanks for reading my blog. And to answer your question, sorry right now I have comments turned-off. Sorry I am so late getting back to you but I am in the middle of moving back into my home after a fire.
There IS a way to have your comments posted on my blog-(the NJ or NY one?).
Sorry if I am not to clear about it, but I do receive email and I make it a policy to never re-post email UNLESS I have explicit permission to do so.
Otherwise I just say, "a reader", or some generic thing.
But I DO accept guest-blogs, and I DO credit all contributions, as-long-as I have permission.
In an emergency, I would open the comments, but it has never come to that. Or maybe just for fun temporarily.
The problem is that I did run a message-board for ten years and I am burned-out on babysitting comments. It really is difficult and I even have to give IHJZ credit for attempting it in the first place.
Thank-you for letting me know that you visited my blog, and if you ever want to comment, or guest-blog, just let me know and I will be happy to re-post it. (credited or annon however you like).
Even-if you are critical, that would be fine.-TY-Housewifehater