* This blog is dedicated to the bich (oh yes, I KNOW I spelled it wrong!), moderators at TWOP. Without Strenga et AL, I'd be happily posting-away along with the best of them. Unfortunately, TWOP is a little too heavy-handed, high-falootin' and downright unfriendly.
*(added 2011)-Amended to mean Strega's Real Housewives forum(s) and of course those Bravo Blogs that eat your comments w/o posting them. I still visit TWOP for the best snark.


*(Added April 30th, it has come to my attention that some of the rumors posted on this blog are definitely FALSE. Most rumors are clearly labeled as such, but in case I missed any, please keep that in mind)

Monday, March 7, 2011

Bethenny's Getting Carried?-Away?

http://www.wwd.com/markets-news/bethenny-shapes-up-3541443#
Women's Wear Daily gave us a sneak-preview of Bethenny's latest. What is it? I'm not really sure, but I know that I don't have one of these things. Do I need one?  Here's what Bethenny has to say about this little number:
"…and a sexy apron with a bra, a fun item with a little skirt you might wear for Valentine’s Day to wake up in and fix your husband breakfast in." (-Bethenny to WWD)
The article on WWD.com, (linked above), gives us all the "skinny" on what else Bethenny's been up to, merchandizing-wize. Plus a mini-interview with some juicy details.
Yes, this is Bethenny's version-of, "shape-wear" the rest of the line, "coming-soon" as it says on her website www.bethenny.com where she also says that the underwear are, "problem-solving undergarments"(-Bethenny). I cannot imagine what kind-of problem that this item could solve. But if you have one of those impossible dilemmas, this just might do the trick. (and yeah, I think I do mean that as a pun, "trick", like maybe a hooker would need one of these?)
In other tight-fitting, circulation-cutting news, at least this doesn't look like it will send someone to the ER, like, Joan Collins recently was, or stop taping of The Real Housewives of Atlanta Re-Union, like Phaedra had to do, because-of GIRDLES.
How can Bravo support this kind-of Squeeze-Couture torture (Jill's line), for women? And now they want us to watch something called, Pregnant in Heels? (premier April 5th) I hope that they're only joking about that, because I've always heard that its risky for pregnant women to wear high-heels. Something about balance being affected. Should Bravo start using a warning-sign before its programs? Like a, "Don't try this at home"?
Combined-with Ramona's Pinot-Grigo, and Kandi's sex-toys, things could get really, really DANGEROUS!