* This blog is dedicated to the bich (oh yes, I KNOW I spelled it wrong!), moderators at TWOP. Without Strenga et AL, I'd be happily posting-away along with the best of them. Unfortunately, TWOP is a little too heavy-handed, high-falootin' and downright unfriendly.
*(added 2011)-Amended to mean Strega's Real Housewives forum(s) and of course those Bravo Blogs that eat your comments w/o posting them. I still visit TWOP for the best snark.


*(Added April 30th, it has come to my attention that some of the rumors posted on this blog are definitely FALSE. Most rumors are clearly labeled as such, but in case I missed any, please keep that in mind)

Monday, April 11, 2011

Nice Job! Commenters CATCH! Reality FAKE!

Awesome job of blog readers and commenters ferreting-out the facts on "Extreme Coupon Fraud". Jill Cataldo explains how it all works on her blog, http://www.jillcataldo.com/(HeRE) .I've copied Jill's list-of contributers to the effort that it took, to reveal the truth about TLC'S surprize runaway ratings hit.Jill reminds readers several times that such use of coupons is stealing, but I must say that it is an interesting trick. It took me until about the middle of the blog-post to fully understand how the scam works, and to see exactly how the TLC couponers were CAUGHT RED-HANDED! But they did a thourough job of proving their point. Again-Great Job and congratulations for busting REALITY LIES!
  "Readers from SlickDeals.com, AFullCup.com, The C.W. Night Owls, TelevisionWithoutPity.com, New Jersey Couponers and of course, this blog, contributed to this story. I sincerely appreciate everyone's input, observations, and screen captures. This is not a story written by one person -- it was written by many (especially considering that I don't have cable.) Special thanks to Alanisrox69, Timmsa, Debate, Holamelitta, with another round of thanks to the passionate crew at The C.W. Night Owls, and anyone else I am forgetting."-Jill Cataldo credits many for coupon caper