* This blog is dedicated to the bich (oh yes, I KNOW I spelled it wrong!), moderators at TWOP. Without Strenga et AL, I'd be happily posting-away along with the best of them. Unfortunately, TWOP is a little too heavy-handed, high-falootin' and downright unfriendly.
*(added 2011)-Amended to mean Strega's Real Housewives forum(s) and of course those Bravo Blogs that eat your comments w/o posting them. I still visit TWOP for the best snark.


*(Added April 30th, it has come to my attention that some of the rumors posted on this blog are definitely FALSE. Most rumors are clearly labeled as such, but in case I missed any, please keep that in mind)

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Part Two-the Deleted Blogs. Why Does Lynn Hudson have Bravo's Expense Reports?

There was so much to say about I Hate Jill Zarin and the now mysterious Lynn Hudson, that I had to write two posts. The first one is some background, and some of my personal experience. But it got so long that I decided to write a separate entry for the mystery of the missing posts.
Now that IHJZ is part of the story on The Real Housewives of New York, something that I never would have posted here, is on-topic.
This isn't a blog about bloggers-its mostly a blog about The Real Housewives. So I made a point not to post much info. about other bloggers here.......but now Bravo has crossed that line.
Before I knew about RSS-feeds, (more about that later), I was reading I Hate Jill Zarin one day. Besides catching-up with any original content that Lynn and Quincy may have posted, I always like to see what they have absconded-with and blatantly used without permission or credits to the original creators.
On any given day licensed photographs are used, (without proper credit or permissions), along-with other material which they use as-if they owned it.
One day something caught my eye. It was a snarky remark made by Lynn regarding the "hanger incident" in Morocco with Cindy. The blog was mostly a recap of a Morocco episode, and then the usual comments posted. There were over two-hundred comments, and only one of those commenters asked about the remark that Lynn had made.
I found it odd that the question was ignored completely. I found it so strange that I downloaded a copy of the entire page and saved it, on the off-chance that it would be deleted. IT WAS DELETED!
Lynn posted an explanation-with no mention of the item that had caught my attention.
Here is Lynn's excuse for removing the entire blog along with the comments:
Thank-You Reader for Sending this!
The image above can be clicked to see more clearly. Notice "Google Reader"-that is an RSS-feed and I'll post later the importance of RSS which I have learned about thanks to some kind email readers and helpful people over at StoopidHousewives.com

Now here is the "snark" in question. I was reading Lynn's blog that day and silently fuming that with everything that she has going for herself, that she once again stolen the one gimmick that I had that was original to my blog. Since there are so many recaps online, and good ones, including Lynn's, I wanted to give the readers of my NJ, and NY Housewife blogs something different. I decided to blog about the Bravo blogs that cast-members post after the shows.
Within hours of posting  and Tweeting my idea, Lynn was doing the same thing-NOT the first time, and I'm not the only one she has stolen ideas or work from. Along-with that she posted this:
We DiD???
I would sure like to see a copy of that expense report! I combed Lynn's blogs to see another mention of the "reports". I combed Andy Cohen's blogs and Bravo videos. I widened my search. How on earth did "we" all see these reports??
Only one commenter meekly admitted to being a "dummy" like myself and asked the question which I could not ask because I am banned from the blog.






The question was ignored. The entire blog was deleted a few days later, (see Lynn's excuse above).
Now that Lynn Hudson, and IHJZ, are part of the show, I think that the viewers have a right to know.
If anyone one knows where the report has been made available to us "all"-please email me and I will share that here. But if posting this remark was a mistake on Lynn Hudson's part-and yes I am implying that that is what happened, and that she went-back to cover her tracks and deleted the blog for that very reason, then my question is, how and why does Lynn have access to a network Vice President's expense reports?
I considered the idea that she simply made it up or lied, but I don't think so. A "line-item" for "hangers", is a pretty specific detail to invent. So I'm going-with the idea that there is an expense report, and that Lynn did see it, and that she mistakenly forgot that it wasn't made available to the public.
Could I be wrong about all of this? Yes.
But until I see the report for myself, or hear a good explanation as-to why Lynn posted that and then deleted it, I will be curious about it.
I'm posting Part II first by the way. I know this is confusing, but this "expense report"-business needs to be addressed. You didn't miss Part I because I haven't posted it yet.